I'm also speaking at The High Frequency Trading World Conference in Amsterdam on the 7-9th June 2011.
Things I'll be talking about:
- The latest technology for market data acquisition and parsing, both in hardware and techniques using parallelised software.
- The role of FPGA, DSP and Memristors
- The future of XML
- Shared and reflective memory for market fusion
- CPU instructions for vectorisation and IO parallelism
- CPU analysis tools
- Kernel techniques for high performance
- Global layer 2 networks and VPLS
- Multicast routing in software
- Differential trading
- High precision global time
- The importance of platform analytics